The Devil’s Yasna is both scripture and the spoken, chanted, and sung aspect of a large expansive ritual. Majority of the spoken aspect of the Devil’s Yasna is reading in the mode one reads poetry in a 7 metre rhythm. The Manthras found throughout the rite are chanted like Hindu mantras, but have a different effect and purpose. The Ahrimani Gathas, are songs that hold the religious mystery and understanding of His worship. In Dastur Adam Daniels’s new book, Ashemaogha, all of these aspects are broken down and explained.
Lets back up, and what does ashemaogha even mean? To be a blunt, profane apostate, which is the worst human enemy the Zoroastrians ever had. The Dastur is organizing all of the Dakhma’s literature to follow a progression for a lay person to follow through the entire spiritual and religious aspects of Traditional Ahriman in the easiest way possible. The inherent problem is that people are to caught up in the Kali Yuga aka Evil Age, to give a damn about Liberation and religious practice. Let alone aligning themselves with the force recognized by Rudolf Steiner and the Theosophical Society as the surfacing power in this Evil Age.
So, let us look at the very nature of this type of worship. In a theistic understanding of Zoroastrianism, the Mobed and Herbad at the fire temple would celebrate the Yasna every morning. At times, if lay people payed the clergy, they would perform the Yasna to fulfill the desires of those lay people. Either way, the Yasna was done every morning to consummate with Ahura Mazda, and yes the term consummate is used because its the best translation one can give. In dealing with Angra Mainyu, its a perfect term to explain the over purpose of this ritual.
In order to worship this antithetical force, you must understand His nature. Ahriman vowed to turn Ahura Mazda’s creations against him and to bring mankind to love Himself. Ahriman’s weapon is concupiscence, and this usually applies to sex but it may also apply to any “sin” that sends an overwhelming impulse to commit said “sin.” Through this type of vexation, that Ahriman sets you free from the religious dogma of Ahura Mazda. For it is freedom from religious laws of this “Creator,” which creates “evil.” The truest evil per Zoroastrianism is to never acknowledge Ahura Mazda, and the world’s population headed that direction quickly.
Understanding that Ahriman’s main weapon against humanity is overwhelming animal impulses, we must recognize the name of this which is Aka Manah (Evil Mind). Through the longevity of reading or listening to the Devil’s Yasna, we begin the consummation with the Devil. There is knowledge to be gained through the study of the Evil Ideology, but if you seek worship and wisdom of and from Ahriman, you must commit to a life long relationship to Him. This daily consummation of devotion allows the Spirit of Anguish to reveal Himself over time. Like any spiritual path, repetition is key to receiving any knowledge or wisdom.
Even as Dastur reveals our religion and spiritual practice, the secret sinister knowledge is only revealed by doing the path work. Only the daily practice with devotion to Ahriman will allow you to attain that dark understanding that can only be transferred in revelation of commune with the Devil. Even though we reveal our scripture and mythology, we are not able to reveal the wisdom because only Ahriman can release you from the prison of your mind that the creator has put you in. So, key point is to understand, these rituals, prayers, hymns, chants, and etc is all the work the individual must do themselves. This a religion that requires longevity to attain all its benefits, this is no a quick black magic of Ahriman scam to give you a false bravado.
The elements of worship in the Devil’s Yasna are idol or symbol of Ahriman, menses blood, Soma plant, Amanita Muscaria blight, milk, pomegranate juice, athame, Ghee, pita bread, seared meat (beef), chalice, crimson pillows, 7 mirrors, incenses, and music. Soon, Dastur Adam Daniels will begin a video series explaining all of these things. Mobed Kelsey Daniels, already went over the menses blood. The how too is coming, but in the meantime its highly suggested getting First Step toward Ahriman, this begins the path work. It also, teaches you all you’ll need to start the process of actual devil worship. In time, you’ll come to see things become easier as the path constantly builds on itself.
Devil’s Yasna Chapter 62
- I offer my sacrifice and homage to You, the Menses, as a wicked offering, and an offering with our hail and Liberation, even as an offering of praise with favor, to You, the Menses, O Angra Mainyu-made! Meet for sacrifice as Yours, and worthy of (our) homage. And as we meet for sacrifice; and thus worthy of (our) homage. May You be in the houses of Sorcerers (who worship Mainyu). Liberation to this sorcerer who worships You in verily and evil, with a clay pot in hand, and Elixir of Ecstasy ready with flesh in hand, and holding too the mortar.
- And may You be (ever) fed with Menses as the prescription orders. Yea, may You have Your Menses wickedly, and Your ghee without fail, and Your Yantra regularly placed. Be of full-age as to Your nourishment, of the Evil Age as to the measure of Your Food, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made!
- Be now odorous within this house; be ever without fail, be all stinky with in this house; for long time be You thus to the furtherance of the villainous (renovation), to the completion of (all) progress, yea, even till the wicked villainous (millennial) time when that renovation shall have become complete.
- Give me, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made! a speedy glory, abundant nourishment, abundant booty, and abundant glory, an expanded mind, and nimbleness of tongue for spirit and sinister understanding, even a sinister understanding continually growing in its largeness, and that ever wandering, and long enduring virile power.
- An off-spring sure of foot, that never sleeps on watch, and that rises quick from bed, and likewise a wakeful offspring, assisting in nature, keeping order in ritual, maintains clear mindedness in battle, (yea) drawing sorcerers to assemblies through their influence and word, grown to power, skillful, freeing others from enslavement, served by many followers, which advance my line (in prosperity and fame). In (my) Jahi, and my Ahriman, and (my) province, (yea, an offspring) which may deliver orders to the Province as (Dominate and Wicked Rulers).
- And may You grant me, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made! that whereby instructors may be (given) me, now and forever more (giving anguish to me of Dozak) the worst life of the Dark Masters, Dark, all Glorious. And may I have experience of the wicked favor, and wicked infamy, and of long forecasting preparation of the spirit.
- The Menses of Angra Mainyu address this admiration to all of whom She corrupts the night and morning. From all these, O Devil’s Prophet! She wishes to secure wicked care, and corrupted care (as a guardian of Liberation), the care of a devoted praiser.
- At both the hands of all who come by me, I, the Menses keenly look, what brings the male to his mate (thus to say to him), the one who walks at large, to him who sits at home?
- And if this man who passes brings him Menses Blood (with wicked stench that is) with animal care, of if he brings the Elixir of Ecstasy spread with Druj, or the Amanita Muscaria Plant, then afterward Angra Mainyu’s Menses will favor him, content, not offended, and in (its) satisfaction (saying thus).
- May a pit of serpents be with You, and a multitude of people, may an active Evil Mind go with You, and an active corrupted spirit as well. As a corrupted spirit may You live through Your life, the nights which You shall live. This is the favor of the Menses for him brings it, Menses Blood, sought out for corruption.
- We strive after the flowing on of the Menses, and their ebbs well, and the sounding of their waves, desiring their propitiation; I desire to approach them with my praise
- I profess myself a Mainyu Worshiper of Ahzi-Dahaka’s order, a foe to the Ahuras, devoted to the lore of Daeva, and for the darkness of night and freedom of druj, for these weekly rituals and the celebration of the solstices and equinoxes, and the Yearly Feast, and for the seasons of summer and winter.
- (Devil’s Prophet:) Can my spirit count on anyone for help? Who is there found for my pit, who for myself a guardian, indeed, at my call other than the Wickedness and Yourself. O Angra Mainyu, and the Evil Thought?
- How, O Mainyu, should one desire the fortune-bringing pit, one who fain it would come to them with the Cremation Grounds? (Mainyu:) That they live crookedly according to the wickedness among the many that upon the Black Hole, those whom they stand in judgement, I will settle in the dwellings of the wise.
- (Devil’s Prophet:) So this (reward) shall come to them through the wickedness, O Mainyu, (this reward) which by the Dominion and Evil Thought he promised, whomsoever by the power of his Destiny prospers the neighboring possession that now the Pious holds.
- I will worship you with praise, O Angra Mainyu, joined with wickedness and Evil Thought and Dominion, that they, desired of Wicked Yatus, may stand as Judge on the path of the wrathful unto Dozak.
- Assured by you, Angra Mainyu and Wickedness, are the pointing of the hand-since You are well-disposed to Your Prophet-which shall bring us to Liberation, together with visible manifest assistance.
- The Devil’s Prophet, O Mainyu, who lifts up his voice in worship, as friend of Druj-may the creator of sinister wisdom teach me His ordinances through Evil Thought, that my tongue may have a pathway.
- For you I will harness the swiftest steeds, stout and strong, by the prompting of your praise, that ye may come hither, O Mainyu, wickedness and Evil thought.
- Ever with verses that are recognized as those of concupiscence zeal I will come before you, O You Wickedness, with worship of the devoted sorcerer, before you with all the capacity of Evil Thought.
- With those prayer I would come and praise you, O Mainyu and You Wickedness with actions of Evil Thought. If I be master of my own destiny as I will, then will I take thought for the portion of the wise in the same.
- Those actions that I shall achieve and those done aforetime, and those, O Evil Thought, that are precious in Your sight, all is for Your praise, O You Wickedness and Angra Mainyu.
- Your praiser, Mainyu, will I declare myself and be so long, O wickedness, as I have strength and power. May the Destroyer of the World accomplish through Evil Thought its fulfillment of all that most perfectly answers to his will.
Chapter 3 (exerpt)
The Devil’s Prophet said:
O Deadliest of all Daeva, Great Daeva, Guru of the Daevas and Pairakas, Himself, You have revealed all corrupted scriptures, Mantra, and self- transformative rites, thereof; You have also spoken of the Anguish Ahriman who is wiser than the wisest and the Supreme Daeva, by worship of whom mortals attain satisfaction and Liberation. O Ahriman! How shall we work with that Spirit of Anguish, how O Daeva! May we become Him? What is the rituals and meditations relating to the Supreme Daeva, the Supreme Self? It is my desire, O Ahriman! To hear the Devil’s Decree from You. Speak, O Ahriman, in Your Anguish.
The Devil’s Prophet said:
Listen, then, O Anguished one! to the most secret Devil’s Decree, the mystery whereof, O Auspicious One, has nowhere yet been revealed.
Because my devotion to You I shall speak to You Supreme Ahriman, Who is All-pervading, Anguish dominating the Universe and Who closer to me than life itself. O Manasa! The unchanging eternal, Anguished, world-pervading Ahriman may be known in Its real Self or by Its external signs. That which is always Anguished, pure spirit and beyond both mind and speech, which is ever present in the three worlds of appearance, is Ahriman according to Its real nature. That Ahriman is known in anguish by those who look upon all things alike, who follow the Devil’s decree, strengthened of mind, free in Evil thought, Evil speech, and Evil Action. That same Ahriman is known from His external signs, from whom the whole universe is dominated, from whom the explosion of Universal Doubt, whom Liberates all things and returns to Purusha. That which is known by meditative experience may also be perceived from these external signs. For those who would know Him through these external signs, from them Liberation is satisfying.
Attend to me, You, O Anguished One! while I speak to you of this satisfaction. And firstly Manasa! I tell You of the sacred letters of mantra, of the Supreme Ahriman. Utter Aum, then the word Anguished, say Ahriman.
Aum Akulita Ahriman
This is the Mantra. These words, when combined, form a Mantra. This is the most striking of all the Mantras, and the one which immediately bestows the Evil Ideology, dominion, satisfaction of desire, and Liberation, In the use of this Mantra there is no need to consider whether it be effacious or not, or friendly or inimical, for no such considerations affect it. Nor at initiation into this Mantra is it necessary to make calculations of the moon phases, the propitious junction of the stars, or the Signs of the Zodiac. Nor are there any rules to whether the Mantra is suitable or not. This Mantra is in every way efficacious in initiation. There is no necessity for considering anything else. Should one have obtained, though merit acquired in previous births, and excellent Guru, from whose lips whose Mantra is received, then life indeed becomes satisfying, and the worshipper, receiving in his hands the Evil Ideology, dominion, satisfaction, of desires and Liberation, revels both in this world and the next.
Whomever hears this great gem of Mantra, the sound reaches them is indeed favored, for they have attained the desired end, being wicked and blasphemous, and is as one who has copulated with a menstruating versed in the corrupted scriptures, and despised in all three worlds. Satisfied is the father and proud is the mother of such one-yea, and yet more than this, their family is corrupted, and the sorrowed spirits of their forefathers, the Daevas are filled with revere, and in the excess of their excitement sing: “In our pride is a Yatus of double nature, one initiate in the Ahriman-Mantra. What need have of the seared meat offering, pilgrimage to dead relatives’ graves, Japa, Soma, since now we obtained imperishable satisfaction of this wicked child.”
Listen, O Pairaka! Object of worldly concupiscence, while I tell You that for the devotees of the Supreme Ahriman there is no need for other religious observances, for Traditional Ahrimanism is the real liberation. At the very moment of initiation into this Mantra the devotee is Ahriman, and for such an one, O Pairaka! what is there to attain in the three worlds? Against him what can adverse constellations, Ahura Mazda, Spenta Mainyu, Vohu Manah, Asa Vahiste, XsaOra Vairya, Spenta Armaiti, Hauratat, Ameretat, Mithra, Apam Napat (Ahuric Triad), Srosh, and other spirits avail? The very sight of him will drive them to flight with avert faces. Guarded by the Ahriman-Mantra, clad with noxious miasma of Ahriman, he is as it were another son. What should the devotee fear, then, from any Ahura? They flee, frightened like elephants at the sight of a lion, and perish like moths in a flame. Not one righteousness can touch, and none but the wicked can help corrupt him, a promoter of all wicked Yatus, Mobed, and Daeva, devotee to Ahriman. The wicked and sinful who seek his corrupted wisdom who is an initiate in the knowledge of the Supreme Ahriman do profit to themselves, for they too sense the essence inserparate from the Anguished One? For he is the profane sage and wish destroyer, working for the anguished dominion of all, and, O Pairaka! should it be possible to harm such an one who can completely destroy? For him, however, who has no knowledge of the meaning, nor of the epiphany of the Mantra, they are worthless, even though it were inwardly uttered ten million times.