Dastur Adam Daniels has recorded a video, by request of the members of the Dakhma of Angra Mainyu. They needed a source to share what Traditional Ahriman is, in a basic form so people outside the church can have a basic understanding. Here is that video:
Since this is a public blog, I will only delve so deep. To make this as simple as possible, I highly suggest reading Arda Viraf. To sum things up, death is a process that has several stages that can create many different affects on the human spirit. Lets start with birth, once your first breath is taken in, the soul (karmic pedometer) come into the body and settles just below the Solar Chakra (Manipura). The breath out establishes the spiritual tether to your Fravashi (Guardian Spirit), and Astwihad (demon of death) puts the spiritual noose around your neck.
The soul (karmic pedometer) becomes heavier with any “sins” and becomes lighter with moral actions. This is why a Traditional Exorcism is so important, because not only is the pedometer removed, the tether Fravashi is devoured by the Daeva. This takes away any karmic weight and ahuric witness of your thoughts, words, and/or actions. The negative side this, if you turn your back on Ahriman, that guardian spirit will not be there to defend you against the assualts of Nasu. The importance of this is to keep from your spirit being corrupted into become a druj or Div that is an eternal slave to a particular Daeva.
Back to the death process, once you have died the spirit and soul (if still attached) exit the body through the final breath. The process is traumatic to the etheral person which requires 3 days to accept the event. During this 3 day period, the Fravashi comes to comfort the dead and to fight off Nasu. Should Nasu win, the dead becomes corrupted and can be used like a Goetic demon because this is the process used to entrap and use them. If Nasu fails, on the 4th day, the Chinvat Bridge is presented to the dead.
Depending on how heavy or light your soul is, will depend on who greets you at the edge of the bridge. Once you meet with either beautiful young man or the withered old hag, the Fravashi leaves you to them. If you are light the bridge is a beautiful wide rainbow that leads to the House of Song and if soul is heavey the bridge is a narrow sharp blade like a sword that is suspended over a black abyss. Here again, the consort for the dead must help them across the bridge because Astwihad will fly by and try to grab the noose to sling the dead into the abyss. Then there are those who have an equal amount of good and evil karma.
Purgatory is down around Mount Damavand, where the dessert is in a constant sand storm. Those with slightly bad karma are buried up to their nose in the sand and those with slightly bad karma are walking blindly on the heads’ of those whom are buried. Obviously its the withered hag who guides these dead to purgatory, but what about those without the soul? They to are guided by the hag into the abyss through the caverns of the volcano. These are the same caverns the druj and Div use every night to reak havoc on the material world.
Having an understanding of these things, we find wisdom in the Hindu concepts of reincarnation of the transferance of purification of Karmic debt through time spans with the underworld that consists of 7 layers with each layer having 4 sub layers, which gives us 28 layers of Hell. The last 4 layers is for dead that can’t be purified and reside in the darkest layers where the only light is from the jewels in the heads of the Nagas who reside there. Only Shiva has been able to remove himself from these deepest layers of Hell with the Bindu mantra RAM. This is why you see Vasuki as a necklace around his neck, and why Father Ahriman has Manasa wrapped around him. This shows he is incased in the realm of the Nagas, which is why we can go to reside with him should build choose the Ahrimani Great Liberation. Those who come and go as daeva may strike deals with the Daeva to be granted reincarnation to live out the will of the Daeva.
This is how Ahrimani Godhood is attained. Through aligning ourselves with Ahriman’s will, we have the choice to contiue His will in both Physical Reality or in the Invisble. Those whom are being punished can your playthings or any other thing you choose. You can create anything in Hell you choose, and live how you choose to. Just be aware, there are many dangerous things there that can devour your spirit.
Before we get into the mythological creation epic of Zoroastrianism (Greater Bundahishn) let us look to Zurvanism to see why the Wicked Jahi was even sent to Ahriman in the first place:
“I created thee, O thou whose adversary is the whore species, and thou wast created with a mouth close to the buttocks, and coition seems to thee even as the taste of the sweetest food to the mouth; and thou art a helper to me, for from thee is man born; but thou dost grieve me who am Ohrmazd. But had I found another vessel from which to make man, never would I have created thee, whose adversary is the whore species. But I sought in the waters and in the earth, in plants and cattle, in the highest mountains and deep valleys, but I did not find a vessel for which righteous man might proceed except woman whose adversary is the whore.”
Through this problem of procreation, Ohrmazd decided to sacrifice his female Ahura of purity and water. Her name was Anahita:
Anahita is the name of a popular Zoroastrian yazatā and an ancient Iranian cosmological figure venerated as the female guardian angel of waters (Ābān), associated with fertility, healing and wisdom. Her name is (Avestan) Ardәwī Sūrā Anāhitā, (Old-Persian) Anāhitā, (Middle-Persian) Ardwīsūr Anāhīd (New-Persian) Nāhīd. In Armenia she is called Anāhit and Greeco-Roman historians refer to her either as Anāitis or identified her with one of the divinities from their own pantheons.
Anahita was corrupted to wickedness, and sided with Ahriman. Her name changed to Jahi is reflected to Sati:
The Kamakhya temple is dedicated to the tantric goddesses. Apart from the deity Kamakhya Devi, compound of the temple houses 10 other avatars of Kali namely Dhumavati, Matangi, Bagola, Tara, Kamala, Bhairavi, Chinnamasta, Bhuvaneshwari and Tripuara Sundari. There is no statue, idol or image of Devi in the temple, but in the corner of the cave in the temple, there is sculptured image of the yoni or Vagina of the goddess, which is the object of worship and reverence.
The temple of Kamakhya has a very interesting story of its origin. It is one of the 108 Shakti peeths. The story of the Shakti peeths goes like this; once Sati fought with her husband Shiva to attend her father’s great yagna. Despite her husband Lord Shiva’s disapproval, Sati had gone to attend the universal ‘yajna’ organised by her father Daksha. Shiva was not invited, and was also abused by Daksha. Unable to bear the insult, Sati committed suicide. When Shiva came to know that his beloved wife had committed suicide, he went insane with rage. He placed Sati’s dead body on his shoulders and did the tandav or dance of destruction. To calm him down, Vishnu cut the dead body with his chakra. The 108 places where Sati’s body parts fell are called Shakti peeths. Kamakhya temple is special because Sati’s womb and vagina fell here.
Kamakhya devi is famous as the bleeding goddess. The mythical womb and vagina of Shakti are supposedly installed in the ‘Garvagriha’ or sanctum of the temple. In the month of Ashaad (June), the goddess bleeds or menstruates. At this time, the Brahmaputra river near Kamakhya turns red. The temple then remains closed for 3 days and holy water is distributed among the devotees of Kamakhya devi. There is no scientific proof that the blood actually turns the river red. Some people say that the priests pour vermilion into the waters. But symbolically, menstruation is the symbol of a woman’s creativity and power to give birth. So, the deity and temple of Kamakhya celebrates this ‘shakti’ or power within every woman.
Here is a part of the Greater Bundaishn, that bears the story of Jahi and Ahriman. It is this union that allows for men and women to procreate, but also places a curse on mankind with religious laws to work around such curse:
2. During that stupefaction, the heads of the devs severally exclaimed: “Arise, Oh our father! for we shall wage that war in the material world, whereby Ohrmazd and the Beneficent Immortals will have anguish and unhappiness.” 3. [They] severally recounted their own misdeeds.
4. The wicked Evil Spirit was not cheered therewith, [and did not rise from that stupor,] owing to fear. of the holy Man, until the wicked Jahi came, on the completion of three thousand years; she exclaimed: “Arise, Oh our father! for, in the war, I will let loose so much affliction on the holy Man and the labouring Animal that, life will not be beseeming owing to my deed; I will ravage their glory; I will afflict the Water, [I will afflict the Earth,] I will afflict the Tree, I will afflict the Fire, I will afflict all the creations produced by Ohrmazd.”
5. She so recounted those misdeeds that the Evil Spirit was cheered, sprang from that stupor, and kissed the head of the Jahi; this impurity which they call menstruation became manifest through Jahi.
6. The Evil Spirit exclaimed to Jahi : “[Ask] whatever [may be] thy wish, so that I may give it thee.”
7. [Then, Ohrmazd knew by the Wisdom of all knowledge: the Evil Spirit has power to give at the time, whatever Jahi desires; for the great advantage, He] saw [the] astral body and position of the Evil Spirit; and He showed to Jahi that astral body, resembling a young man of fifteen years, and affixed the thought of Jahi on to him.
8. Thereupon, Jahi exclaimed to the Evil Spirit : “Give to me the desire for man “, [that is, “I may sit in the abode under his chieftainship.”
 9. Thereupon, the Evil Spirit exclaimed: “I do not tell thee what thing to ask; is it fit to ask what thou knowest to be without benefit and vile at the time?” for, when she had asked, he had no power to give.]
10. Then, the Evil Spirit, with all the dev [agents, rose] against the Luminaries; he saw [the] Sky, [which he showed to them spiritually, as it was not produced material;] with malicious intent he made an on rush, [drew the Sky, which was at the Star station, down towards the void which, as I have written at the commencement, was under the base of the Luminaries and the Planets, so that] he stood [above the Star station,] from within the Sky, [up to] a one third; like a serpent, , he [forthwith wished] to drag. the Sky underneath the Earth [and to break it] ; he entered, in the month of Frawardin, and the day of Ohrmazd, at noon; the Sky was as afraid of him as a sheep of a wolf; he, then, came to the Water, [which I have said,] was arranged underneath this Earth; he, then, pierced and entered the middle of this Earth; then, he came to the Tree;. then, [to] the Gav and Gayomard; then, he came [up] to the Fire; so that, like a fly, he went to all the creations.
11. He made the world so much invisible, at noon, that [the Sky held the darkness, below and above the Earth,] just like a dark night.
[12. Thereupon, the Spirit of the Sky spoke to the Evil Spirit: “I shall have to offer protection up to the farthest time,” — that is, “I will not let thee go out.”
13. He brought change of taste over the Water.
14. Thereupon the Spirit of the Water spoke: “Whither shall Vohuman, Ardwahisht, and Shahrewar give?” — “where shall they so convey to me?” that is, “now that the Adversary has come, where is that reward?”]
15. He let loose noxious creatures over the Earth; biting and venomous [noxious creatures,] such as [the dragon,] serpent, scorpion, [venomous lizard, tortoise,] and frog, [so crawled and thereby polluted the Earth] that he did not leave [any part of the Earth] even as much as the point of a needle free from noxious creatures.  [16. Thereupon, the Earth spoke: ” May revenge come to these revengers, in this dispensation in which they are produced.”]
Persians use the term kiss to represent sexual intercourse as a “tongue in cheek” way to hide their embarrassment. With this story, I shall reveal the rest of Sati’s story so that the connection is fully understood. Here is another example of Zoroastrianism demonizing Tantra:
The God of love, Kamadeva had lost his virility due to a curse. He sought out the Shakti’s womb and genitals and was freed from the curse. This is where ‘love’ gained his potency and thus, the deity ‘Kamakhya’ devi was installed and worshipped here. Some people also believe that the Kamakhya temple is a place where Shiva and devi Sati had their romantic encounters. As the Sanskrit word for lovemaking is ‘kama’, the place was named Kamakhya.
This is yet another allegation that Zoroastrianism uses to equate Ahriman with Shiva. This demonization seems to focus on the Shiva/Kali union found in Tantra. We just happen to take it a step further by having Ahriman/Chinnamasta. Here is the Indo-Iranian analysis of menstruation, and why its a curse and evil. Here are the Zoroastrian Laws about Menstruation, corruption of menses, and rules for menstruating women:
- The clothing of a menstruous woman which they shall take new for her use is polluted, and that which is in use is not polluted. 2. When a bed-chamber (shad-aurvan) is overspread, and a carpet (bup) is laid upon it and a cushion on the two, and a woman sits upon it and menstruation occurs, when she puts a foot from the cushion on to the carpet, and from the carpet out into the bed-chamber, the carpet and bed-chamber are both polluted, for they are taken newly for her use, but of the cushion there is no pollution for this reason, because it is in use. 3. And when she sits on the cushion so that she shall have both the carpet and cushion in use, the bed-chamber is polluted by itself; and when all three shall be in use there is no pollution whatever.
- Just as she knows that it is menstruation, in the place she is in for the purpose, first the necklace, then the ear-rings, then the head-fillet (chambar), and then the outer garments (jamak) are to be put off by her. 5. When in the place she remains in for the purpose, even though she may remain a very long time for that purpose, yet then the outer garments are clean, and there is no need of leather covering and leather shoes.
- When she knows for certain (aevar) that it is menstruation, until the complete changing (guhari-dano) of all her garments, and she shall have sat down in the place for menstruation, a prayer is to be retained inwardly. 7. When worship is celebrated a prayer is to be retained inwardly, and should menstruation occur the prayer is to be spoken out by her. 8. When in speaking out the prayer should menstruation occur, both afterwards, when the time was certain (aviguman), and now she is certain. 9. When she retains a prayer inwardly, and a call of nature arises, there is no need for her to speak out the prayer, for the formula for the call is to be spoken by her.
- Hands sprinkled in ceremonial ablution (padiyav), when a menstruous woman sees them, become quite unclean (apadiyav) by her look, and even when she looks hastily, and does not see the sacred twigs (barsom), it is the same. 11. And on the subject of a house (khanak-I baba), when a menstruous woman is above in it, and the sacred twigs stand right below, if even fully fifteen steps below, even then the sacred twigs are unclean (apadiyav); but when not right below fifteen steps are plenty.
- Prepared food which is within three steps of a menstruous woman is polluted by her, and food which she delivers up (bara pardazed) from her morning meal (chasht) is not fit for the evening meal (sham), nor that which she delivers up from her evening meal for the morning meal; it is not fit even for the same woman; and water which is within three steps of her, when they shall put it into a pail (dubal) or ablution-vessel (padiyavdan), and shall do it without handling (ayadman), is fit for the hands in ceremonial ablution. 13. When she touches the bedding and garments of any one, Soshyans said that so much space is to be washed with bull’s urine (gomez) and water; her bedding which touches the bedding of any one does not make it polluted.
- A menstruous woman who becomes clean in three nights is not to be washed till the fifth day; from the fifth day onwards to the ninth day, when- ever she becomes clean, she is to sit down in cleanliness one day for the sake of her depletion (tihik), and then she is fit for washing; and after nine nights the depletion is no matter.
- A woman who has brought forth or miscarried (nasa), during forty days sees whenever she is polluted; but when she knows for certain that she is free from menstruation she is, thereupon, to be associated with meanwhile (vadas), from the forty days onward; but when she knows for certain that there is something of it, she is to be considered meanwhile as menstruous.
- A menstruous woman when she has sat one month as menstruous, and becomes clean on the thirtieth day, when at the very same time she became quite clean she also becomes again menstruous, her depletion (tihik) is from its beginning, and till the fifth day washing is not allowable. 17. And when she is washed from the menstruation, and has sat three days in cleanliness, and again becomes menstruous as from the beginning, four days are to be watched through by her, and the fifth day is for washing. 18. When she has become free from the second menstruation she is not in cleanliness for nine days and nights, — these days and nights are for watching, — and then she is to be washed; when the nine days and nights are completed, on the same day washing is good.
- Of leucorrhoea (chiharak), when it has quite changed color, that which comes on before and also that which is after menstruation, the pollution is just like that of menstruation.
- When she has become so completely clean from menstruation that her washing may be as usual (dastobarag hae), she does not make the sacred twigs (barsom), nor even other things, polluted when beyond three steps.
- On account of severe cold it is allowable for her to sit out towards the fire; and while she washes a prayer (vaj) is to be taken inwardly by her, and the washing of her hands, except with bull’s urine (gomez), is not proper till then; and when they are washed by her, two hundred noxious creatures are to be destroyed by her as atonement for sin.
- A woman who goes beyond the period of menstruation, and, afterwards, sees she is polluted, when her pregnancy is certain — except when her miscarriage (nasa yehevuntano) is evident — is then to be washed with bull’s urine and water; when her pregnancy is not certain she is to be considered as menstruous. 23. Some say, moreover, that when miscarriage is certainly manifest she is, meanwhile, to be considered as menstruous. 24. Some say that when she is doubtful about the miscarriage she is to be washed with ceremony.
- And for any one who comes in contact with a menstruous woman, or with the person whom it is necessary to wash with water and bull’s urine, it is the root of a sin of sixty stirs. 26. And for whomever knowingly has sexual intercourse with a menstruous woman it is the root of a sin of fifteen Tanapuhrs and sixty stirs.
- Of a menstruous woman who sees a fire the sin is one Farman, and when she goes within three steps it is one tanapuhr, and when she puts a hand on the fire itself it is a sin of fifteen Tanapuhrs; and in like manner as to the ashes and water goblet. 28. When she looks at water it is a sin of one Farman; when she sits in water it is a sin of fifteen Tanapuhrs; and when through disobedience she walks out in the rain every single drop is a sin of fifteen Tanapuhrs for her. 29. And the sun and other luminaries are not to be looked at by her, and animals and plants are not to be looked at by her, and conversation with a righteous man is not to be held by her; for a fiend so violent is that fiend of menstruation, that, where another fiend does not smite anything with a look (akhsh), it smites with a look.
- As to a house in which is a menstruous woman, the fire of that house is not to be kindled; food which is delivered up from before a menstruous woman is not proper. for the same woman. 31. A tray-cloth (khvano jamak) which stands before her, when it is not in contact with her, is not polluted; a table napkin (patashkhur) when apart from her thigh, and contact does not occur, is proper.
- When one wishes to consecrate the sacred cakes (dron), when one holds up the sacred twigs (barsom) from the twig-stand (barsom-dan), and menstruation occurs, and just as it came to one’s knowledge one puts down the sacred twigs and goes out, the sacred twigs are not polluted.
- And during her menstruation she is to be so seated that, from her body, there are fifteen steps of three feet to water, fifteen steps to fire, fifteen steps to the sacred twigs, and three steps to a righteous man. 34. And her food is to be carried forth in iron or leaden vessels; and the person (valman) who shall carry forth the food stands at three steps away from her. 35. When worship is celebrated, every time at the dedication (shnumane) of the consecration of sacred cakes (dron yasht) it is to be uttered aloud by her; some say the Itha and Ashem-vohu.
Punishment for not following Menses Rules:
Chapter 76. [Violating menstruation taboo and sorcery.]
- I also saw the souls of women who ever lacerated their own breasts with their own hands and teeth; (2) and dogs ever tore and ate their bellies; (3) and both feet stood on hot brass.
- And I asked thus: ‘Whose souls are these? and what sin was committed by them?’
- Srosh the pious, and Adar the angel, said (6) thus: ‘These are the souls of those wicked women who, in the world, prepared food during menstruation, (7) and brought it before a pious man, and bade him eat. (8) They also ever resorted to sorcery; (9) and they injured the earth of Spandarmad and the pious man.’
Chapter 72. [Violating menstruation taboo]
- I also saw the souls of women, by whom their own menstrual discharge was ever devoured.
- And I asked thus: ‘What sin was committed by the body of these, whose souls suffer so severe a punishment?’
- Srosh the pious, and Adar the angel, said (4) thus: ‘These are the souls of those women who heeded not their menstruation, (5) and injured water and fire and the earth of Spandarmad and Hordad and Amurdad, (6) and looked upon the sky and the sun and the moon, (7) and injured cattle and sheep with their menstruation, (8) and kept the pious man polluted.’
Sexual intercourse during menses:
13. If a worshipper of Mazda shall suppress the issue of a woman who has the whites or sees blood, what is the penalty that he shall pay?
Ahura Mazda answered: ‘He is a Peshotanu: two hundred stripes with the Aspahe-astra, two hundred stripes with the Sraosho-charana.’
14. O Maker of the material world, thou Holy One! If a man shall again and again lasciviously touch the body of a woman who has the whites or sees blood, so that the wlutes turn to the blood or the blood turns to the whites, what is the penalty that he shall pay?
15. Ahura Mazda answered: ‘For the first time he comes near unto her, for the first time he lies by her, thirty stripes with the Aspahe-astra, thirty stripes with the Sraosho-charana.
‘For the second time he comes near unto her, for the second time he lies by her, fifty stripes with the Aspahe-astra, fifty stripes with the Sraosho-charana.
‘For the third time he comes near unto her, for the third time he lies by her, seventy stripes with the Aspahe-astra, seventy stripes with the Sraosho-charana.’
16. For the fourth time he comes near unto her, for the fourth time he lies by her, if he shall press the body under her clothes, if he shall go in between the unclean thighs, but without sexual intercourse, what is the penalty that he shall pay?
Ahura Mazda answered: ‘Ninety stripes with the Aspahe-astra, ninety stripes with the Sraosho-charana.
|17. ‘Whosover shall lie in sexual intercourse with a woman who has the whites or sees blood does no better deed than if he should burn the corpse of his own son, born of his own body and dead of naeza14, and drop its fat into the fire15.
Menstrual Blood is “Unholy” water. Menses’s very natural is dead blood with stem cells, the essences of celluar life. The building blocks of life, now dead and corrupted by Nasu. While a woman is going through this period of time, she is said to embody the wickedness of Jahi. The power of Jahi’s corruption:
|A powerful demoness. Ahriman has created the menses in women; and Jeh is the demoness of menstruation. She is so powerful that her very look smites as nothing else could do.260 When Ahriman first saw man, Ohrmazd’s best creation in the world, he was confounded; and coward as he is, he fell prostrate bewailing. His evil confederates tried all in their power to give him courage but to no purpose, until finally Jeh, by her beguiling devices, succeeded in reclaiming him from impotency and dejection.261The inmates in the house of ill-fame are her creatures. It is at her promptings that they bring upon earth this darkest curse that blights human life|
.We find a reflex of the notion of the ancients on this point, as given by Pliny in his Natural History (Bk. VII, chap. XIII),14 in the later regulations as summed up in the above-mentioned Farziat-nameh. Pliny says: “It would indeed be a difficult matter to find anything which is productive of more marvellous effects than the menstrual discharge. On the approach of a woman in this state, must (i.e., wine pressed from the grape) will become sour, seeds which are touched by her will become sterile, grafts wither away, garden plants are parched up, and the fruit will fall from the tree beneath which she sits. Her very look, even, will dim the brightness of mirrors, blunt the edge of steel, and take away the polish from ivory. A swarm of bees, if looked upon by her, will die immediately; brass and iron will instantly  become rusty and emit an offensive odour, while dogs which may have tasted of the matter discharged are seized with madness, and their bite is venomous and incurable. In addition to this, the bitumen. . . . . . which is peculiarly tenacious and adheres to everything it touches, can only be divided into separate pieces by means of a thread which has been dipped in this virulent matter. It is said that the ant, even an insect so extremely minute, is sensible of its presence, and rejects the grains which it has been carrying and will not return to them again.” Pliny says in another chapter (Bk. XXVIII, ch. 23), “Young wives. . . . . are injured immediately by the touch of a woman in this state; and both rue and ivy, plants possessed of highly medicinal virtues, will die instantly upon being touched by her. Much as I have already stated on the virulent effects of this discharge, I have to state in addition that bees, it is a well-known fact, will forsake their hives if touched by a menstruate woman; that linen boiling in the cauldron will turn black, that the edge of a razor will become blunted, and that copper vessels will contract a fetid smell and become covered with verdigris, on coming in contact with her. A mare big with foal, if touched by a woman in this state, will be sure to miscarry; nay even more than this, at the very sight of a woman, though seen at a distance even, should she happen to be menstruating for the first time after the loss of her virginity or for the first time while in a state of virginity. . . . . Fire itself even, an element which triumphs over every other substance, is unable to conquer this…. Indeed, so pernicious are its properties, that women themselves, the source from which it is derived, are far from being proof against its effects; a pregnant woman, for instance, if touched with it, or indeed if she so much as steps over it, will be liable to miscarry.”
It should be obvious as to we, as Devil Worshippers would use Menses in our rituals to not only corrupt and decay a target, also to anoint our religious items with pure demonic evil. Should anyone touch our religious tools, they shall become unclean and harrassed by demons. If have item to hex or curse someone, menses is apart of the ritual. Tantric Sexual rituals while a woman is menstrating is the most powerful sorcery we as Devil Worshippers can create.
Catholic Church and Christian Oklahoma Concede the Devil
The silence by Arch-Bishop Paul Coakley, and the obvious media blackout as ordered by said Arch-Bishop show 2 things. First, Arch-Bishop Coakley has learned that he holds no power in the Devil’s domain and has lost the media “battles” he started time and time again. Now he is acting like an ostrich by putting his head in the sand hoping it will all just go away and has ordered the City and State of Oklahoma to do the same. Second, through all these supposed media “battles” he has never once returned any of our phones calls or has even tried to confront Dastur Adam Daniels. This tells of that Arch-Bishop Coakley is well aware of the religious and spiritual prowess of the Original Devil, Angra Mainyu, and it is also self-evident to us Arch-Bishop Coakley has limited religious and theological knowledge to even accept a challenge of debate by Dastur Adam Daniels. Since the Catholics and Christians continue to tout that Mary will crush the head of the serpent, then we call them to prove that their divinity has such power.
To answer the question that Christians constantly throw out there, the reason we leave Islam alone is because Islam leaves us alone. Considering that Angra Mainyu is the original Persian concept of a world destroyer, they have enough fear and respect of Angra Mainyu to even stand against Him publicly. The Catholics’ arrogance preceded them and it is finally showing. So, Dastur Adam Daniels leaves an open challenge to any and all Catholic, Christian, or Governmental leaders to an open debate of religion, ethics, and/or theology. If said challenge is ignored, we accept the religious and spiritual dominion of both the City and State of Oklahoma.