The Devil’s Yasna is both scripture and the spoken, chanted, and sung aspect of a large expansive ritual. Majority of the spoken aspect of the Devil’s Yasna is reading in the mode one reads poetry in a 7 metre rhythm. The Manthras found throughout the rite are chanted like Hindu mantras, but have a different effect and purpose. The Ahrimani Gathas, are songs that hold the religious mystery and understanding of His worship. In Dastur Adam Daniels’s new book, Ashemaogha, all of these aspects are broken down and explained.
Lets back up, and what does ashemaogha even mean? To be a blunt, profane apostate, which is the worst human enemy the Zoroastrians ever had. The Dastur is organizing all of the Dakhma’s literature to follow a progression for a lay person to follow through the entire spiritual and religious aspects of Traditional Ahriman in the easiest way possible. The inherent problem is that people are to caught up in the Kali Yuga aka Evil Age, to give a damn about Liberation and religious practice. Let alone aligning themselves with the force recognized by Rudolf Steiner and the Theosophical Society as the surfacing power in this Evil Age.
So, let us look at the very nature of this type of worship. In a theistic understanding of Zoroastrianism, the Mobed and Herbad at the fire temple would celebrate the Yasna every morning. At times, if lay people payed the clergy, they would perform the Yasna to fulfill the desires of those lay people. Either way, the Yasna was done every morning to consummate with Ahura Mazda, and yes the term consummate is used because its the best translation one can give. In dealing with Angra Mainyu, its a perfect term to explain the over purpose of this ritual.
In order to worship this antithetical force, you must understand His nature. Ahriman vowed to turn Ahura Mazda’s creations against him and to bring mankind to love Himself. Ahriman’s weapon is concupiscence, and this usually applies to sex but it may also apply to any “sin” that sends an overwhelming impulse to commit said “sin.” Through this type of vexation, that Ahriman sets you free from the religious dogma of Ahura Mazda. For it is freedom from religious laws of this “Creator,” which creates “evil.” The truest evil per Zoroastrianism is to never acknowledge Ahura Mazda, and the world’s population headed that direction quickly.
Understanding that Ahriman’s main weapon against humanity is overwhelming animal impulses, we must recognize the name of this which is Aka Manah (Evil Mind). Through the longevity of reading or listening to the Devil’s Yasna, we begin the consummation with the Devil. There is knowledge to be gained through the study of the Evil Ideology, but if you seek worship and wisdom of and from Ahriman, you must commit to a life long relationship to Him. This daily consummation of devotion allows the Spirit of Anguish to reveal Himself over time. Like any spiritual path, repetition is key to receiving any knowledge or wisdom.
Even as Dastur reveals our religion and spiritual practice, the secret sinister knowledge is only revealed by doing the path work. Only the daily practice with devotion to Ahriman will allow you to attain that dark understanding that can only be transferred in revelation of commune with the Devil. Even though we reveal our scripture and mythology, we are not able to reveal the wisdom because only Ahriman can release you from the prison of your mind that the creator has put you in. So, key point is to understand, these rituals, prayers, hymns, chants, and etc is all the work the individual must do themselves. This a religion that requires longevity to attain all its benefits, this is no a quick black magic of Ahriman scam to give you a false bravado.
The elements of worship in the Devil’s Yasna are idol or symbol of Ahriman, menses blood, Soma plant, Amanita Muscaria blight, milk, pomegranate juice, athame, Ghee, pita bread, seared meat (beef), chalice, crimson pillows, 7 mirrors, incenses, and music. Soon, Dastur Adam Daniels will begin a video series explaining all of these things. Mobed Kelsey Daniels, already went over the menses blood. The how too is coming, but in the meantime its highly suggested getting First Step toward Ahriman, this begins the path work. It also, teaches you all you’ll need to start the process of actual devil worship. In time, you’ll come to see things become easier as the path constantly builds on itself.
Devil’s Yasna Chapter 62
- I offer my sacrifice and homage to You, the Menses, as a wicked offering, and an offering with our hail and Liberation, even as an offering of praise with favor, to You, the Menses, O Angra Mainyu-made! Meet for sacrifice as Yours, and worthy of (our) homage. And as we meet for sacrifice; and thus worthy of (our) homage. May You be in the houses of Sorcerers (who worship Mainyu). Liberation to this sorcerer who worships You in verily and evil, with a clay pot in hand, and Elixir of Ecstasy ready with flesh in hand, and holding too the mortar.
- And may You be (ever) fed with Menses as the prescription orders. Yea, may You have Your Menses wickedly, and Your ghee without fail, and Your Yantra regularly placed. Be of full-age as to Your nourishment, of the Evil Age as to the measure of Your Food, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made!
- Be now odorous within this house; be ever without fail, be all stinky with in this house; for long time be You thus to the furtherance of the villainous (renovation), to the completion of (all) progress, yea, even till the wicked villainous (millennial) time when that renovation shall have become complete.
- Give me, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made! a speedy glory, abundant nourishment, abundant booty, and abundant glory, an expanded mind, and nimbleness of tongue for spirit and sinister understanding, even a sinister understanding continually growing in its largeness, and that ever wandering, and long enduring virile power.
- An off-spring sure of foot, that never sleeps on watch, and that rises quick from bed, and likewise a wakeful offspring, assisting in nature, keeping order in ritual, maintains clear mindedness in battle, (yea) drawing sorcerers to assemblies through their influence and word, grown to power, skillful, freeing others from enslavement, served by many followers, which advance my line (in prosperity and fame). In (my) Jahi, and my Ahriman, and (my) province, (yea, an offspring) which may deliver orders to the Province as (Dominate and Wicked Rulers).
- And may You grant me, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made! that whereby instructors may be (given) me, now and forever more (giving anguish to me of Dozak) the worst life of the Dark Masters, Dark, all Glorious. And may I have experience of the wicked favor, and wicked infamy, and of long forecasting preparation of the spirit.
- The Menses of Angra Mainyu address this admiration to all of whom She corrupts the night and morning. From all these, O Devil’s Prophet! She wishes to secure wicked care, and corrupted care (as a guardian of Liberation), the care of a devoted praiser.
- At both the hands of all who come by me, I, the Menses keenly look, what brings the male to his mate (thus to say to him), the one who walks at large, to him who sits at home?
- And if this man who passes brings him Menses Blood (with wicked stench that is) with animal care, of if he brings the Elixir of Ecstasy spread with Druj, or the Amanita Muscaria Plant, then afterward Angra Mainyu’s Menses will favor him, content, not offended, and in (its) satisfaction (saying thus).
- May a pit of serpents be with You, and a multitude of people, may an active Evil Mind go with You, and an active corrupted spirit as well. As a corrupted spirit may You live through Your life, the nights which You shall live. This is the favor of the Menses for him brings it, Menses Blood, sought out for corruption.
- We strive after the flowing on of the Menses, and their ebbs well, and the sounding of their waves, desiring their propitiation; I desire to approach them with my praise
- I profess myself a Mainyu Worshiper of Ahzi-Dahaka’s order, a foe to the Ahuras, devoted to the lore of Daeva, and for the darkness of night and freedom of druj, for these weekly rituals and the celebration of the solstices and equinoxes, and the Yearly Feast, and for the seasons of summer and winter.
Ashemaogha (Volume 1 of Becoming Ahriman), is available for a limited on an independent publisher till the publishing house is ready to release it. That could be up to 6 or more months. Here is a small excerpt from the book, to help bring across the nature of the book and Traditional Ahrimanism:
Now we must look at the Devil from a different perspective, because if He is the universal embodiment of self-doubt, how easy is for the creator to point the finger and project onto the Devil the titled Anguished Spirit aka Angra Mainyu. So, if the Devil is the twin son of the creator, whose brother is the Wise Lord aka Ahura Mazda, then in turn this twin is a projection righteous arrogance. Both righteous arrogance and self-doubt can bring a person to do things against their will and their conscience, and here in lies the sin war for the kingdom (the mind). Here in lies the human condition of duality that is left unresolved because the typical response for religious balance is found through abstinence and using programming tools known as prayers, hymns, and ceremonies to bind and enslave the mind against evil. Then evil uses tools such as doubt and vexation to break the shackles and binds that enclose the mind, and usually an action takes place that have a spectrum of reaction that can lead a person to simple swearing to heinous acts like murder and rape.
At the same time, to maintain the sanctity of god, people are willing to do the same type of actions in the name of god. Either way, the religion of light and love as the call it, is an enslavement that puts a person in a perpetual catch 22 or between a rock and a hard place. Whether the action is accepted because it was done in the name of god, or it stigmatizes your vexation became concupiscence; as an individual, you are still stuck dealing with your conscience. This becomes a different kind of prison created by breaking the shackles of enslavement, and here is where you truly meet Him, the Spirit of Anguish. Guess who owns the keys to this prison, that same Devil and no god, creator, angel, or religion can open that cell door beside Ahriman.
When most people find themselves in the personal Hell the created through the trying to follow the righteous, which leads you that moment of choice where the action is taken that lead you here. Since it is a prison of mind, many people turn to stimulants of all kinds to help alleviate the anguish they fight with here. They fight an apathetic devil who is an embodiment of universal doubt, known as the Spirit of Anguished (Angra Mainyu). Others redouble their efforts in righteous religion, where they still are face to face with the same devil after they come down from their religious high. The Devil lays there staring at you, your self-doubt just lays there without a care in apathy, staring at you.
Yes, take your drug to alleviate yourself, and He remains the unchanging constant that just sits there staring without judgement, just apathy. The Destroyer, the warden that has those keys to Liberate you from your mind, stares at you with apathy. In the meantime, you have access to all these self-destructive vices and devices, while He stares at you with keys in one hand. Do ever notice Him? Or is the fear and pain of doubt to much?
Is the endless cycle of self-destruction and self-abuse, enough to cover the guilt and pain? Is rejoining god’s great plan going to get you out, because once you’re addicted you are always an addict. Ahriman is still there staring in apathy with those keys and in His other hand is the Undiluted Rod of Wisdom. They righteous say the devil’s knowledge is backward wisdom, like wittershins, this backward knowledge upholds the true wisdom of destruction to all the contradictions created by the creator. You know, the one who enslaved you and imprisoned you here in your mind.
What kind of monster is the Devil who just stares at you? Allows you to destroy yourself in this prison. No savior of messiah is coming because they never existed. Until your spirit and internal delusions are broken, He can only stare in apathy. The Devil requires you to cry out to Him, to accept His monstrous form because by the end of this you’ll be just like Him.
Unlike love (contrary to the teaching of the righteous) is fleeting and is not a constant, however anguish is a universal constant for all living things. If suffer is brought on by the desires of this because they veil your mind in the illusion of ignorance know as Maya, then we see the same comparison of prison of mind created by following the path laid out before by the same righteousness. By using the Undiluted Rod of Wisdom, which contains the backward sinister knowledge, we embrace Maya we embrace suffering. We turn those things that imprison us to into those keys that liberate us, or we use the poisons in a way that it becomes medicine to help us. You must first learn the rules, boundaries, and responsibility through a similar practice that shed the light of wisdom; but will pull that illumination like a black hole does a star.
In order to gain the wisdom of the Devil, we must allow Him to destroy the kingdom and sanctuary of our mind. The Nightly Transformative Rituals was to prepare you for process. Through the memorization and recitation of the prayers, your mind should have a new landscape. What was once fields of plants, springs of water, and herds of cattle should now be replaced by barren grounds, poison, and pits of serpents. The long hard preparatory work is finished, and we can begin resettling our kingdom of the mind by allowing Ahriman to have dominion.
Now we learn how to worship the Devil, not only by giving Him the dominion of our minds, but merging minds with Him through the worship and benevolence to His Rod of Undiluted Wisdom. Let’s step back, if the tools of the Devil are doubt and vexation, then they must become our tools work with, not be worked over with. We must first learn that constant thing He stared at us with, not contempt like the righteous but apathy. Apathy is learned by detachment, this is detaching an emotional attachment to all those things and people you hold this with. Then finally you must become detached from the self-delusions that you use to protect your ego, and have true ego death that detaches not only from these self-delusions also from the societal rules and delusions that were set in place by the righteous.
How does one actually worship the Devil? Through the corruption of the Ritual known as the Yasna, we learn how to venerate Ahriman and His Daeva. In Zoroastrianism, Daeva means false god or false light, in Hinduism Deva means god or divine. We recognize that the Zoroastrian interpretation only recognizes the shadow aspects of the Daevas, which is exactly what we need for purposes in working with and becoming a living embodiment of Angra Mainyu. Knowing this a path combining the backward knowledge of both Zoroastrianism and Tantric Hinduism, we shall start with the backward serpentine Zoroastrian path work.
The main form of worship that the Zoroastrian Fire Priest do daily is known as the Yasna. This production includes 4 formulas (manthras aka mantras), 5 Gathas (hymns), and other important scripture that come from the original texts written by Zarathustra. This was done the strengthen and support of the people, creatures and things considered to be within the domain of Ahura Mazda, and it also was to hinder and dismantle the people, creatures, and things that worked in the domain of Angra Mainyu. The Yasna is also to uphold the universe or cosmos from falling into the Chaos of Ahriman. Through the corruption of this Yasna, we begin the unbinding of cosmic weave that holds order together, and this worship is how we attain the Evil Mind (Aka Manah) as our mind that gains backward sinister knowledge of the Devil.
“Time must be devoted to training, practicing, and maintaining one’s tools or weapons, however gifted a man may be. Each aspect of the craft must be examined over and over again without regard for time and energy spent, whether physically or mentally. The “spirit of the thing” is what will guide a man to his own greatness. There is no Way that can be approached and petitioned for immediate gratification. The Universe does not work that way.”-Miyamoto Musashi, Book of the Five Rings.
- (Devil’s Prophet:) Can my spirit count on anyone for help? Who is there found for my pit, who for myself a guardian, indeed, at my call other than the Wickedness and Yourself. O Angra Mainyu, and the Evil Thought?
- How, O Mainyu, should one desire the fortune-bringing pit, one who fain it would come to them with the Cremation Grounds? (Mainyu:) That they live crookedly according to the wickedness among the many that upon the Black Hole, those whom they stand in judgement, I will settle in the dwellings of the wise.
- (Devil’s Prophet:) So this (reward) shall come to them through the wickedness, O Mainyu, (this reward) which by the Dominion and Evil Thought he promised, whomsoever by the power of his Destiny prospers the neighboring possession that now the Pious holds.
- I will worship you with praise, O Angra Mainyu, joined with wickedness and Evil Thought and Dominion, that they, desired of Wicked Yatus, may stand as Judge on the path of the wrathful unto Dozak.
- Assured by you, Angra Mainyu and Wickedness, are the pointing of the hand-since You are well-disposed to Your Prophet-which shall bring us to Liberation, together with visible manifest assistance.
- The Devil’s Prophet, O Mainyu, who lifts up his voice in worship, as friend of Druj-may the creator of sinister wisdom teach me His ordinances through Evil Thought, that my tongue may have a pathway.
- For you I will harness the swiftest steeds, stout and strong, by the prompting of your praise, that ye may come hither, O Mainyu, wickedness and Evil thought.
- Ever with verses that are recognized as those of concupiscence zeal I will come before you, O You Wickedness, with worship of the devoted sorcerer, before you with all the capacity of Evil Thought.
- With those prayer I would come and praise you, O Mainyu and You Wickedness with actions of Evil Thought. If I be master of my own destiny as I will, then will I take thought for the portion of the wise in the same.
- Those actions that I shall achieve and those done aforetime, and those, O Evil Thought, that are precious in Your sight, all is for Your praise, O You Wickedness and Angra Mainyu.
- Your praiser, Mainyu, will I declare myself and be so long, O wickedness, as I have strength and power. May the Destroyer of the World accomplish through Evil Thought its fulfillment of all that most perfectly answers to his will.
Chapter 3 (exerpt)
The Devil’s Prophet said:
O Deadliest of all Daeva, Great Daeva, Guru of the Daevas and Pairakas, Himself, You have revealed all corrupted scriptures, Mantra, and self- transformative rites, thereof; You have also spoken of the Anguish Ahriman who is wiser than the wisest and the Supreme Daeva, by worship of whom mortals attain satisfaction and Liberation. O Ahriman! How shall we work with that Spirit of Anguish, how O Daeva! May we become Him? What is the rituals and meditations relating to the Supreme Daeva, the Supreme Self? It is my desire, O Ahriman! To hear the Devil’s Decree from You. Speak, O Ahriman, in Your Anguish.
The Devil’s Prophet said:
Listen, then, O Anguished one! to the most secret Devil’s Decree, the mystery whereof, O Auspicious One, has nowhere yet been revealed.
Because my devotion to You I shall speak to You Supreme Ahriman, Who is All-pervading, Anguish dominating the Universe and Who closer to me than life itself. O Manasa! The unchanging eternal, Anguished, world-pervading Ahriman may be known in Its real Self or by Its external signs. That which is always Anguished, pure spirit and beyond both mind and speech, which is ever present in the three worlds of appearance, is Ahriman according to Its real nature. That Ahriman is known in anguish by those who look upon all things alike, who follow the Devil’s decree, strengthened of mind, free in Evil thought, Evil speech, and Evil Action. That same Ahriman is known from His external signs, from whom the whole universe is dominated, from whom the explosion of Universal Doubt, whom Liberates all things and returns to Purusha. That which is known by meditative experience may also be perceived from these external signs. For those who would know Him through these external signs, from them Liberation is satisfying.
Attend to me, You, O Anguished One! while I speak to you of this satisfaction. And firstly Manasa! I tell You of the sacred letters of mantra, of the Supreme Ahriman. Utter Aum, then the word Anguished, say Ahriman.
Aum Akulita Ahriman
This is the Mantra. These words, when combined, form a Mantra. This is the most striking of all the Mantras, and the one which immediately bestows the Evil Ideology, dominion, satisfaction of desire, and Liberation, In the use of this Mantra there is no need to consider whether it be effacious or not, or friendly or inimical, for no such considerations affect it. Nor at initiation into this Mantra is it necessary to make calculations of the moon phases, the propitious junction of the stars, or the Signs of the Zodiac. Nor are there any rules to whether the Mantra is suitable or not. This Mantra is in every way efficacious in initiation. There is no necessity for considering anything else. Should one have obtained, though merit acquired in previous births, and excellent Guru, from whose lips whose Mantra is received, then life indeed becomes satisfying, and the worshipper, receiving in his hands the Evil Ideology, dominion, satisfaction, of desires and Liberation, revels both in this world and the next.
Whomever hears this great gem of Mantra, the sound reaches them is indeed favored, for they have attained the desired end, being wicked and blasphemous, and is as one who has copulated with a menstruating versed in the corrupted scriptures, and despised in all three worlds. Satisfied is the father and proud is the mother of such one-yea, and yet more than this, their family is corrupted, and the sorrowed spirits of their forefathers, the Daevas are filled with revere, and in the excess of their excitement sing: “In our pride is a Yatus of double nature, one initiate in the Ahriman-Mantra. What need have of the seared meat offering, pilgrimage to dead relatives’ graves, Japa, Soma, since now we obtained imperishable satisfaction of this wicked child.”
Listen, O Pairaka! Object of worldly concupiscence, while I tell You that for the devotees of the Supreme Ahriman there is no need for other religious observances, for Traditional Ahrimanism is the real liberation. At the very moment of initiation into this Mantra the devotee is Ahriman, and for such an one, O Pairaka! what is there to attain in the three worlds? Against him what can adverse constellations, Ahura Mazda, Spenta Mainyu, Vohu Manah, Asa Vahiste, XsaOra Vairya, Spenta Armaiti, Hauratat, Ameretat, Mithra, Apam Napat (Ahuric Triad), Srosh, and other spirits avail? The very sight of him will drive them to flight with avert faces. Guarded by the Ahriman-Mantra, clad with noxious miasma of Ahriman, he is as it were another son. What should the devotee fear, then, from any Ahura? They flee, frightened like elephants at the sight of a lion, and perish like moths in a flame. Not one righteousness can touch, and none but the wicked can help corrupt him, a promoter of all wicked Yatus, Mobed, and Daeva, devotee to Ahriman. The wicked and sinful who seek his corrupted wisdom who is an initiate in the knowledge of the Supreme Ahriman do profit to themselves, for they too sense the essence inserparate from the Anguished One? For he is the profane sage and wish destroyer, working for the anguished dominion of all, and, O Pairaka! should it be possible to harm such an one who can completely destroy? For him, however, who has no knowledge of the meaning, nor of the epiphany of the Mantra, they are worthless, even though it were inwardly uttered ten million times.
Great Pairaka Manasa, uncoil yourself from Ahriman (the great Angra Mainyu). I beckon you from Kakola, the darkest pit of Nakara, to greet the soles of my feet in the plane of Patala. Coil yourself around my animal person and nature, and circumvent around my lower chakras. I beseech you to enter me through my Muladhara Chakra, leaving Shakti behind. Through my religious workings of corrupting my mind’s buddhi, I have created the cremation grounds made fertile by the blood of Pairaka Chinnamasta and lite the fiery flame of Moksa by the lust of Suarva. The Dakhma of my mind only awaits the final transformation of your Kundalini Rising. Goddess Manasa, dissolve the fruits of my Chakras, so that I drink of the knowledge of Purusha as a reflection from a mirror of demonic images dancing from the planes of Nakara. Through the pain and suffering, through my pain and suffering as you dissolve the Ajna Chakra and open my third eye to reality, my Sahasrara Chakra open to set my Jiva free. Guide me Great Pairaka, from the Chinvat bridge through Nakara. Beyond the gates of Dozak (Arezura), to the bottom of pit, to Kakola. So that the Jeweled Hoods of all the Naga my guide and enlighten me. Guide me to jeweled Vedi adorned with the skulls of uncountable Gods and Angels that stands before Ahriman’s great Kalpa. Thereupon, the deadliest of all Daeva, Angra Mainyu touched my forehead. Ahriman’s knowledge of real universe became mine, a dark miasmic form (Kuazuran) enveloped me with the cold menses of our damned Jahi. It was the great Astwihad that brought my Jiva, my transformed spirit, my andhatAmisra back to my body. I have found the real path to the Devil, and I now understand the fatal faults of my ancestor Zohok. The Sons of Adam shall be set free from the tyrannical rule of the righteous, and they may now free their minds, words, actions, and most importantly their spirits. Wickedness is the worst of all evil! It is also fulfillment. Fulfilled is the man who is chaotic wickedness!