- (Devil’s Prophet:) Can my spirit count on anyone for help? Who is there found for my pit, who for myself a guardian, indeed, at my call other than the Wickedness and Yourself. O Angra Mainyu, and the Evil Thought?
- How, O Mainyu, should one desire the fortune-bringing pit, one who fain it would come to them with the Cremation Grounds? (Mainyu:) That they live crookedly according to the wickedness among the many that upon the Black Hole, those whom they stand in judgement, I will settle in the dwellings of the wise.
- (Devil’s Prophet:) So this (reward) shall come to them through the wickedness, O Mainyu, (this reward) which by the Dominion and Evil Thought he promised, whomsoever by the power of his Destiny prospers the neighboring possession that now the Pious holds.
- I will worship you with praise, O Angra Mainyu, joined with wickedness and Evil Thought and Dominion, that they, desired of Wicked Yatus, may stand as Judge on the path of the wrathful unto Dozak.
- Assured by you, Angra Mainyu and Wickedness, are the pointing of the hand-since You are well-disposed to Your Prophet-which shall bring us to Liberation, together with visible manifest assistance.
- The Devil’s Prophet, O Mainyu, who lifts up his voice in worship, as friend of Druj-may the creator of sinister wisdom teach me His ordinances through Evil Thought, that my tongue may have a pathway.
- For you I will harness the swiftest steeds, stout and strong, by the prompting of your praise, that ye may come hither, O Mainyu, wickedness and Evil thought.
- Ever with verses that are recognized as those of concupiscence zeal I will come before you, O You Wickedness, with worship of the devoted sorcerer, before you with all the capacity of Evil Thought.
- With those prayer I would come and praise you, O Mainyu and You Wickedness with actions of Evil Thought. If I be master of my own destiny as I will, then will I take thought for the portion of the wise in the same.
- Those actions that I shall achieve and those done aforetime, and those, O Evil Thought, that are precious in Your sight, all is for Your praise, O You Wickedness and Angra Mainyu.
- Your praiser, Mainyu, will I declare myself and be so long, O wickedness, as I have strength and power. May the Destroyer of the World accomplish through Evil Thought its fulfillment of all that most perfectly answers to his will.
Chapter 3 (exerpt)
The Devil’s Prophet said:
O Deadliest of all Daeva, Great Daeva, Guru of the Daevas and Pairakas, Himself, You have revealed all corrupted scriptures, Mantra, and self- transformative rites, thereof; You have also spoken of the Anguish Ahriman who is wiser than the wisest and the Supreme Daeva, by worship of whom mortals attain satisfaction and Liberation. O Ahriman! How shall we work with that Spirit of Anguish, how O Daeva! May we become Him? What is the rituals and meditations relating to the Supreme Daeva, the Supreme Self? It is my desire, O Ahriman! To hear the Devil’s Decree from You. Speak, O Ahriman, in Your Anguish.
The Devil’s Prophet said:
Listen, then, O Anguished one! to the most secret Devil’s Decree, the mystery whereof, O Auspicious One, has nowhere yet been revealed.
Because my devotion to You I shall speak to You Supreme Ahriman, Who is All-pervading, Anguish dominating the Universe and Who closer to me than life itself. O Manasa! The unchanging eternal, Anguished, world-pervading Ahriman may be known in Its real Self or by Its external signs. That which is always Anguished, pure spirit and beyond both mind and speech, which is ever present in the three worlds of appearance, is Ahriman according to Its real nature. That Ahriman is known in anguish by those who look upon all things alike, who follow the Devil’s decree, strengthened of mind, free in Evil thought, Evil speech, and Evil Action. That same Ahriman is known from His external signs, from whom the whole universe is dominated, from whom the explosion of Universal Doubt, whom Liberates all things and returns to Purusha. That which is known by meditative experience may also be perceived from these external signs. For those who would know Him through these external signs, from them Liberation is satisfying.
Attend to me, You, O Anguished One! while I speak to you of this satisfaction. And firstly Manasa! I tell You of the sacred letters of mantra, of the Supreme Ahriman. Utter Aum, then the word Anguished, say Ahriman.
Aum Akulita Ahriman
This is the Mantra. These words, when combined, form a Mantra. This is the most striking of all the Mantras, and the one which immediately bestows the Evil Ideology, dominion, satisfaction of desire, and Liberation, In the use of this Mantra there is no need to consider whether it be effacious or not, or friendly or inimical, for no such considerations affect it. Nor at initiation into this Mantra is it necessary to make calculations of the moon phases, the propitious junction of the stars, or the Signs of the Zodiac. Nor are there any rules to whether the Mantra is suitable or not. This Mantra is in every way efficacious in initiation. There is no necessity for considering anything else. Should one have obtained, though merit acquired in previous births, and excellent Guru, from whose lips whose Mantra is received, then life indeed becomes satisfying, and the worshipper, receiving in his hands the Evil Ideology, dominion, satisfaction, of desires and Liberation, revels both in this world and the next.
Whomever hears this great gem of Mantra, the sound reaches them is indeed favored, for they have attained the desired end, being wicked and blasphemous, and is as one who has copulated with a menstruating versed in the corrupted scriptures, and despised in all three worlds. Satisfied is the father and proud is the mother of such one-yea, and yet more than this, their family is corrupted, and the sorrowed spirits of their forefathers, the Daevas are filled with revere, and in the excess of their excitement sing: “In our pride is a Yatus of double nature, one initiate in the Ahriman-Mantra. What need have of the seared meat offering, pilgrimage to dead relatives’ graves, Japa, Soma, since now we obtained imperishable satisfaction of this wicked child.”
Listen, O Pairaka! Object of worldly concupiscence, while I tell You that for the devotees of the Supreme Ahriman there is no need for other religious observances, for Traditional Ahrimanism is the real liberation. At the very moment of initiation into this Mantra the devotee is Ahriman, and for such an one, O Pairaka! what is there to attain in the three worlds? Against him what can adverse constellations, Ahura Mazda, Spenta Mainyu, Vohu Manah, Asa Vahiste, XsaOra Vairya, Spenta Armaiti, Hauratat, Ameretat, Mithra, Apam Napat (Ahuric Triad), Srosh, and other spirits avail? The very sight of him will drive them to flight with avert faces. Guarded by the Ahriman-Mantra, clad with noxious miasma of Ahriman, he is as it were another son. What should the devotee fear, then, from any Ahura? They flee, frightened like elephants at the sight of a lion, and perish like moths in a flame. Not one righteousness can touch, and none but the wicked can help corrupt him, a promoter of all wicked Yatus, Mobed, and Daeva, devotee to Ahriman. The wicked and sinful who seek his corrupted wisdom who is an initiate in the knowledge of the Supreme Ahriman do profit to themselves, for they too sense the essence inserparate from the Anguished One? For he is the profane sage and wish destroyer, working for the anguished dominion of all, and, O Pairaka! should it be possible to harm such an one who can completely destroy? For him, however, who has no knowledge of the meaning, nor of the epiphany of the Mantra, they are worthless, even though it were inwardly uttered ten million times.