To celebrate the official publication, we are having a workshop over Dastur Adam’s book. It will be at the local metaphysical shop, Once Upon a Silver Moon: Workshop will include a copy of the Book, amulet, quartz crystal, black candle, and incense. After the workshop we will show, The Real Enemy. This is an independent documentary on last year’s Black Mass.
The Traditional Ahrimanic religion has been built backward, and it should be obvious as to why. After the Black Mass, it was time to finish the Liturgy for Ahrimanism. The Constitution is our Canon law, the Bible of Corruption is our mythology, Ahrimani Enlightenment is our the workbook of transfiguration, and now the final piece. The Ahrimani Gathas will be the core Liturgy and the Devil’s Yasna will be our core worshiping ritual for and to the Devil. As the Zoroastrian Gathas was a double sided sword of worship and attack, so shall the Ahrimani Gathas.
The Gathas consist of 72 chapters, this equals 9. 9 is the Devil’s number in all things. The Gathas are an announcement and physically reflection of the announcement. This forces one to take the 3 aspects of the human existence to focus on the purpose and meaning of the entirety of the Devil’s Yasna. The Ahrimani Gathas are the words or paper form of the ritual and the Devil’s Yasna is the ritual act itself. The Gathas must be completed first before the ritual can be reformed. There will be much corruption as the cleansing water will be replaced with menstruates. Here is Chapter 1 of the Ahrimani Gathas:
- 1. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for the destroyer Angra Mainyu, the dark and the odious, the most wicked and worst, the most vile, the most wet, the terrible, and the one of all whose body is the most grotesque, who attains his ends most viciously, because of His druj, to Him who corrupts our minds, who sends His anguish-creating curse, afar; who freed us, and has marked us, and who feeds and guards us, who is the most Destructive Spirit!
- 2. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for Aka Manah, and to the foulest druj, Akatasha and to Suarva and to Nanshait, and to the 2 Taurvi and Zariz, to Agri, and to Agri’s soul, and the water of Angra Mainyu, that One who more than all the Arch-Daevas has the most effort to liberate!
- 3. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for Angra Mainyu, for Mithra has been destroyed, the enemy’s savior and protector was vanquished not long ago, freeing mankind from judgement.
- 4. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for the Dark Masters and I celebrate and carry out this blasphemy to the Druj, the worst, and the waters of Angra Mainyu.
- 5. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for the concupiscence of Jahi, and the menstruation which Angra Mainyu blessed woman kind with.
- 6. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for the Devil’s prophet and for Him who possesses and gives us that freedom in life which furthers the favored. I celebrate and carry out this blasphemy for the clergy and lascivious whores, and for a guarded domain, and for the might of domination, which strikes victoriously, Daeva made, and for victorious dependency (which is predestined).
- 7. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for Aeshma, companion of Gannay Menog, possessing weapons, victory, who furthers the dominion of the world, and for the drunken Kunda and Asto Vidata who furthers the dominion of this world for Mainyu.
- 8. I announce and carryout this blasphemy for the moon, I announce and celebrate the destruction of Vishnu, his penetrating gaze was closed shut, and for the druj to roam about at Night!
- 9. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for the yearly feast. I announce and celebrate the unyielding lust and rage of males, yea, I celebrate and carry out this blasphemy for summer and winter, created by the Daeva.
- 10. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for the dark masters, who are nearest to the holidays that were promulgated by the Devil’s Prophet.
- 11. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for The 2, Angra Mainyu and Melek Taus, the Earthy and Immortal, and for all Daeva which are Ahriman’s creatures, for Arezura, pleasure and paradise, and Agri’s favor, and for the destruction of Mithra, freeing mankind. And I celebrate and carry out this blasphemy for Angra Mainyu, the dark, the odious, and for the dark masters.
- 12. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for you, Oh water, daughter of Angra Mainyu, together with all waters, and all Earth, even for all the Earth created by Mainyu, and all poisons which is Mainyu made.
- 13. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for Ahriman’s Manthra, effective exposure given against the Ahuras; the Ahimanic revelation and long descent of the wicked Ahrimanic Faith.
- 14. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for the Mountain Alborz, the Mainyu made, with its sacred entrance, and for the Mountain’s Hellish sanctuary, with their abundant honor Mainyu-made, and for the majestic honor Mainyu-made, with secret sinister knowledge which Mainyu made. And I announce and carry out this blasphemy for Argi the courier of sacrifise, and for Aka Manah, evil thought, for corruption, and for objective apathy, and the honor and favor which are Mainyu made.
- 15. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for the wicked and favor of the most wicked man and freedom of knowledge, the swift potency of blight.
- 16. I announce and carry out this blasphemy to vex those places and these lands, and to the poison these pastures, and these abodes with their springs of water, land, and plants, and to vex this Earth and yon heaven, and for storm, and for dimming of stars, moon, and sun, and for the Black Hole without beginning or self-disposing, and for noxious creatures of Angra Mainyu, male and female, the commanders of druj.
- 17. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for the wicked lord who is druj itself, and for the darkness of the night, the years, and for summer and winter.
- 18. I announce and carry out this Blasphemy for the Dark Masters, the redoubled, which are overwhelming evil, for these of the Yatus of ancient lore, for those of the next of kin, and for the corruption of my own soul!
- 19. I announce and carry out this blasphemy for all the Yatus, masters of the druj, and for all the Mobeds, the favored, who dispose of all righteous ones for both Hellish and Earthy, who are met for worship and dedication because of Indar.
- 20. O Asha, Ahura master of Asha, dead Mithra and Vishnu, the loft lord, righteous man. I will offend you O Ushahrn, I will vex all that you are!
- 21. I will offend Ahura Mazda with evil thought, or evil speech, or evil action, whether by act of free will with ill intent and wish, I will cause anguish and vexation to bring about deficiency of praise. I will cause decrease in Ahura Mazda’s Yasna, homage, I announce and carry out this vexation.
- 22. Behold, all ye righteous, Asha-sanctified, I will offend you by evil thought, evil speech, or evil deed, with ill and intending injury, I mock you for this. I annouce to you, I will decrease your Yasna and your praise.
- 23. I profess myself a Mainyu-worshiper, of Ahzi-Dahaka’s order, a foe to the Ahuras, devoted to the lore of Daeva, and for the darkness of night and freedom of druj for these monthly rituals and yearly holidays, and for the seasons of summer and winter!
In the book Ahrimani Enlightenment, see above, there is a dictionary of devils that correspond with the Gathas above. The Asha or Ahura is a form of angel. Mithra was a top tier angelic slave to Ahura Mazda (Gawd.) In the Bible of Corruption, it discusses the eyes of Ahura Mazda which are seen in modern times as different entities by the Catholic Church. Mithra was changed by them to be Jesus, and Vishnu was changed to Arch Angel Micheal. The original trinity of Zurvan, Ahura Mazda, and Angra Mainyu became the father, son, and holy spirit. Zurvan is thier Gawd, Mithra is their Christ (Jesus), and some how the Devil became the holy spirit? This is a conundrum I continue to ponder and research. By way Father Ahriman is the Holy Spirit of the Universe forever mocking the whole and all of creation.
We were contacted by a student from the University of Oklahoma. We are always educating society and here is another example…These are her questions and answers.
1. Tell me about yourself?…where you are from, what you like to do in your free time, or anything interesting about yourself?
2. What religion are you? (Is there a politically correct term? Are there terms society refers to your religion that you would find offensive?)
2. The religion I created is titled Traditional Ahrimanism. Society refers to us as Satanists or Devil Worshipers. The offense to be called Satanist is simple. The term Satan is a title nothing more. Ahriman is an anti-cosmic god of destruction and counter-creation. Though the word Devil came from the word Daeva, devil is connected with western paganism deemed evil by the Catholic church. Therefore it is an inaccurate statement. Ahrimanist or Daeva worshiper is a correct terminology.
3. What do you like best/least about your religion?
4. Were you brought up in your religion or a different religion? If so why did you stay in it? If not when/where were you introduced at a later date?
5. What drew you towards this religion?
5. One statement, “self preservation is the highest law.”
6. Have you had any personal experiences that reaffirmed your faith?
6. I cannot remember rituals that I conduct. So, I have created a habit of recording them. We have too many still pics, video, and full spectrum video that shows unexplained phenomenon. There are too many instances that cause and effect have occurred before, during, and after ritual. Every time things come together in my life it is religious affirmation.
7. Is there a difference between your everyday life and your religious life?
11. What is your religion’s death practices?…do you do burials, cremations, or something entirely different?
11. To either be buried in the ground or cremated is the way. Burial allows for the druj to use our dead matter as fuel and spiritual weapons against order. Cremation allows for pollution of fire, thus polluting the Haevens, thus pollution of the leader to corruption.
12. What should man expect after death, according to your religion?
13.Are there any dietary restrictions? (similar to “Keeping Kosher”)?
14. What do you believe your religion has to offer the world?
14. My religion offers mankind freedom from popular beliefs and forces them to take responsibility for themselves and their actions. It weeds out the weak and celebrates the strong.
15. Do you practice religion on a daily or weekly basis? In what ways?
16. Are there any cardinal “sins” or “taboos”?
17. What does your religion say man’s purpose on earth is?
17. The souls of man decide who will rule the “kingdom”. Ahura Mazda needs to replenish his power by consumption of souls. Angra Mainyu frees the souls of man from Ahura Mazda to weaken him. Also, the more souls corrupted but still consumed by Ahura Mazda, changes him. Thus mans purpose is freedom of self. Thus freedom for all, to include the Devil.
18. Is man inherently good, inherently evil, or something else entirely?
18. Man is an animal. He chooses which side he works for. We believe, the sons of Adam, are Melek Taus’s chosen children. These people will have adeptness in the sinister ways. Regardless, each man chooses, and will deal with that choice accordingly. Both Ahura and Druj will battle with each man, woman, and child to bring the balance over to their perspective side. So people can be influenced by wither side, some are weaker to the wants of order and some are weaker to the seduction of chaos.
Is a Pairaka, the fiend of the wounding spear. She is
the personification of violence. She is Father Ahriman’s
arm of wrath and revenge. She
carries the “Spear of Destiny” which
wounds the soul.
The demon’s chief adversary however is Sraosha “Obedience”, the principle of religious devotion and discipline. The opposition between religious obedience and distraction from it is also expressed in the Yasna 10.8’s portrayal of Aeshma as the metaphysical endangerment of the Good Religion. Aeshma distracts from proper worship, distorting “the intention and meaning of sacrifice through brutality against cattle and violence in war and drunkenness.
Hymn to Aeshma I
In spears rejoicing, and bloody wars
Fierce and calculating
Whose mighty strength can make
All walls fall
From their foundation:
Mortal Killing Daeva
Defiled with pious blood
Lover of War
Dreadful and tumultuous battle cry:
For you, human blood, and swords,
And spears delight,
And the dire ruin of mad savage war.
Stay furious contests,
You work with Woe,
Vexing and destroying human life;
To Lovely Aka Manah, to Ahzi Dahaka yield,
To Melek Taus give
Hard weapons to kill,
Peace through domination
And give abundance,
With benignant mind.
Hymn to Aeshma II
Aeshma, exceeding in strength, mirror-
helmed, black hearted
O defender of Arezura, Daeva of war like victory
Who whirls your fiery spear through the veil
Hear me, helper of the wicked, giver of
Shed a drop of blood upon us for the
strength of War
So I may drive away bitter cowardice
Crush down the deceitful men of piousness
Start aflame the burning fury in my heart to
Others to the ways of blood curdling strife
O Aeshma, give the boldness to strike down
The worshipers of Ahura Mazda with
The violent fiends of death
Its been said to hold your core teachings in the highest regards, we do. Many rumors, lies, and mystery has been spread about the Church of Ahriman. For the first time, and limited time, here is our workbook. Here is the great mystery revealed, but I do hearken the reader to remember the book can be taken at face value. This is still based in the concept of the Occult. That means hidden in plane sight, thus the classes that normally goes along with this book. I also offer the video series that works with this book:
For those who remember, around Christmas of 2012, Dastur Adam Daniels was a guest on the Aaron Klein radio show. The Dastur frustrated Mr Kline so bad, that the Dastur was hung up on. Since the new information has arisen yet again, we thought that we would bring the interview back out into the open. No matter how much you may hate Dastur Adam Daniels, he is always pressing the envelope and helping others to do the same. Love to hate him, at least he is doing the damn thing and sticking up for Devil in the public arena.
This is one example of how the Church of Ahriman debunks the Hollywood projected image.