The Supreme Ahriman symbol has taken on a few changes to help get across the Traditional Ahrimanism’s teachings:
Naga Manasa Pairaka starts at Ahriman’s feet and wraps herself around Him 7 times. This teaches us that She is the one that brings the Siddhis of Patala through our lower chakras to main Kundalini Chakras. It also teaches us, in our Kundalini work, we invite Manasa in and blocked Shakti and suppress Shakti from ever coming up the Sushumna.
Naga Manasa Pairaka is in the Naga form showing 5 heads. On the top of each head is a Jewel that lights up Kakola. From left to right, the jewels show are red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. These represent mastery of the 5 tattvas that make up reality. The spread of the 5 heads shows our version of the Crown Chakra exploding open when Manasa and Ahriman meet in the Third eye Chakra.
Ahriman Stands on the World, representing His stands against Ahura Mazda creation and to show dominion over mankind. Ahriman’s feet are buzzard’s feet. This is to show that He can indulge in death eating like an Ahura, with these feet on the world shows He is a world eater.
Ahriman’s wings were changed to dragon wings. This is remembrance when Ahriman took on the form of the Dragon to cause the Ice Age to kill the life on Earth. It also deviates Ahriman’s image further away from Zurvan. It also removes the Vedic symbol of good vs evil of the eagle vs the serpent.
Ahriman has the head of a Lion. This is a symbol of a royal king and fierce warrior. Ahriman’s lion head shows the highest level of Manas is attained. Manas in its widest sense as applied to all the mental powers, intellect, intelligence, understanding, perception, sense, conscience, will, in philosophy. the internal organ or antah-karana of perception and cognition, the faculty or instrument through which thoughts enter or by which objects of sense affect the soul; in this sense manas is always regarded as distinct from atman and Purusha, ‘spirit or soul’ and belonging only to the body.
In Ahriman’s right hand, is the keys to the Kingdom. This represents the Cosmic bodies of the planets. This is His cosmic chakras that affect all of the realty by the kingdom. The Kingdom in the individual minds and the collective subconscious minds aka the weave that keeps reality together.
In Ahriman’s left hand, is the Trisula. Trisula is the three-pronged sacred weapon of the Hindu deity Shiva. In a general sense, the trisula represents the deity in his three aspects of Creator, Preserver, and Destroyer. Its three prongs represent the various triplicities in Shaivism (Shiva worship), including the three principles of pasa (Lordship, the divinity of Shiva), pasu (man’s base animal nature), and pasa (bondage, including illusion and karmic debt) central to Shaivite doctrine. The three also represent the three shaktis (powers): will, action, and wisdom, and the three main nadis (energy channels) ida, pingala, and shushumna, which allow kundalini energy to travel through the chakras. The Damaru Drum on the trisula is Shiva drum:
Shiva is believed to be the progenitor of all sounds, languages, music, and vibrations in creation. The damaru symbolizes his connection with them. The two triangles in the damaru represent the Purusha and Prakrithi, and their union, which results in creation (srushti), movement (chaitanyam), speech (vac), and sounds (shabda). When they are separated, everything comes to a standstill, and the mind lapses into total silence.
Damaru also symbolizes Jiva, the embodied soul, who is helplessly caught in the play of Shiva and moves according to his will and force. He is active as long as Shiva moves his hands but goes into rest when he is withdrawn. The two triangles in the damaru represent the mind and the body, while the chord represents the twin states of birth and death, to which it is bound. Just as the being is bound to the cycle of births and deaths, the damaru is bound to the chord. We understand that much of Zoroastrian demonizing Shiva was what created the Devil, Ahriman.
Since we are on the topic of Shiva, where does he fit into Traditional Ahrimanism? Per Zaehner, Naonhaithya (or as we call him Nanshait), is the form of Shiva called Bhairava. This goes back where Bhairava beheads Brahma’s 5th because Brahma was lusting after his own daughter. So, Brahma forced Bhairava to the mortal realm with the skull of that 5th head attached to Bhairava hand. Bhairava was forced to be an ascetic and to use that skull as a begging bowl, drinking bowl, eating bowl, and other vessels. Bhairava was not allowed to have sex, but he did. Bhairava’s penis fell off after the act, thus creating the lingam. This story is where a lot of Tantra Shiavism come from to into the Kapalika branches: Kaula, Trika, and Aghori.
In Traditional Ahriman, Nanshait aka Shiva is the Daeva of the Throat Chakra. This makes Nanshait the champion of evil speech. The creator of sound and vibration, took it upon himself to swallow the poison left by the turning of the sea. It killed Him, and it took Mother Manasa to resurrect Shiva by taking half of the poison and filled Her empty eye socket and gave the rest to the noxious creatures of the Earth. Before Shiva died, the poison got stuck in His throat. The poison became evil speech.
Just as the Ashema Spenta are extentions of Ahura Mazda, so are the Daeva extensions of Angra Mainyu. Nanshait is throat chakra of Ahriman and is one the Daeva that plague on mankind that causes dissatisfaction against Ahura Mazda. Thus evil speech, blaspheme of freedom is said in woe. It’s the poison or medicine that created evil speech that begins our freedom from god and puts on the serpentine path of Manasa Kundalini that leads us the great liberator, the Supreme Ahriman.
The Devil’s Yasna is both scripture and the spoken, chanted, and sung aspect of a large expansive ritual. Majority of the spoken aspect of the Devil’s Yasna is reading in the mode one reads poetry in a 7 metre rhythm. The Manthras found throughout the rite are chanted like Hindu mantras, but have a different effect and purpose. The Ahrimani Gathas, are songs that hold the religious mystery and understanding of His worship. In Dastur Adam Daniels’s new book, Ashemaogha, all of these aspects are broken down and explained.
Lets back up, and what does ashemaogha even mean? To be a blunt, profane apostate, which is the worst human enemy the Zoroastrians ever had. The Dastur is organizing all of the Dakhma’s literature to follow a progression for a lay person to follow through the entire spiritual and religious aspects of Traditional Ahriman in the easiest way possible. The inherent problem is that people are to caught up in the Kali Yuga aka Evil Age, to give a damn about Liberation and religious practice. Let alone aligning themselves with the force recognized by Rudolf Steiner and the Theosophical Society as the surfacing power in this Evil Age.
So, let us look at the very nature of this type of worship. In a theistic understanding of Zoroastrianism, the Mobed and Herbad at the fire temple would celebrate the Yasna every morning. At times, if lay people payed the clergy, they would perform the Yasna to fulfill the desires of those lay people. Either way, the Yasna was done every morning to consummate with Ahura Mazda, and yes the term consummate is used because its the best translation one can give. In dealing with Angra Mainyu, its a perfect term to explain the over purpose of this ritual.
In order to worship this antithetical force, you must understand His nature. Ahriman vowed to turn Ahura Mazda’s creations against him and to bring mankind to love Himself. Ahriman’s weapon is concupiscence, and this usually applies to sex but it may also apply to any “sin” that sends an overwhelming impulse to commit said “sin.” Through this type of vexation, that Ahriman sets you free from the religious dogma of Ahura Mazda. For it is freedom from religious laws of this “Creator,” which creates “evil.” The truest evil per Zoroastrianism is to never acknowledge Ahura Mazda, and the world’s population headed that direction quickly.
Understanding that Ahriman’s main weapon against humanity is overwhelming animal impulses, we must recognize the name of this which is Aka Manah (Evil Mind). Through the longevity of reading or listening to the Devil’s Yasna, we begin the consummation with the Devil. There is knowledge to be gained through the study of the Evil Ideology, but if you seek worship and wisdom of and from Ahriman, you must commit to a life long relationship to Him. This daily consummation of devotion allows the Spirit of Anguish to reveal Himself over time. Like any spiritual path, repetition is key to receiving any knowledge or wisdom.
Even as Dastur reveals our religion and spiritual practice, the secret sinister knowledge is only revealed by doing the path work. Only the daily practice with devotion to Ahriman will allow you to attain that dark understanding that can only be transferred in revelation of commune with the Devil. Even though we reveal our scripture and mythology, we are not able to reveal the wisdom because only Ahriman can release you from the prison of your mind that the creator has put you in. So, key point is to understand, these rituals, prayers, hymns, chants, and etc is all the work the individual must do themselves. This a religion that requires longevity to attain all its benefits, this is no a quick black magic of Ahriman scam to give you a false bravado.
The elements of worship in the Devil’s Yasna are idol or symbol of Ahriman, menses blood, Soma plant, Amanita Muscaria blight, milk, pomegranate juice, athame, Ghee, pita bread, seared meat (beef), chalice, crimson pillows, 7 mirrors, incenses, and music. Soon, Dastur Adam Daniels will begin a video series explaining all of these things. Mobed Kelsey Daniels, already went over the menses blood. The how too is coming, but in the meantime its highly suggested getting First Step toward Ahriman, this begins the path work. It also, teaches you all you’ll need to start the process of actual devil worship. In time, you’ll come to see things become easier as the path constantly builds on itself.
Devil’s Yasna Chapter 62
- I offer my sacrifice and homage to You, the Menses, as a wicked offering, and an offering with our hail and Liberation, even as an offering of praise with favor, to You, the Menses, O Angra Mainyu-made! Meet for sacrifice as Yours, and worthy of (our) homage. And as we meet for sacrifice; and thus worthy of (our) homage. May You be in the houses of Sorcerers (who worship Mainyu). Liberation to this sorcerer who worships You in verily and evil, with a clay pot in hand, and Elixir of Ecstasy ready with flesh in hand, and holding too the mortar.
- And may You be (ever) fed with Menses as the prescription orders. Yea, may You have Your Menses wickedly, and Your ghee without fail, and Your Yantra regularly placed. Be of full-age as to Your nourishment, of the Evil Age as to the measure of Your Food, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made!
- Be now odorous within this house; be ever without fail, be all stinky with in this house; for long time be You thus to the furtherance of the villainous (renovation), to the completion of (all) progress, yea, even till the wicked villainous (millennial) time when that renovation shall have become complete.
- Give me, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made! a speedy glory, abundant nourishment, abundant booty, and abundant glory, an expanded mind, and nimbleness of tongue for spirit and sinister understanding, even a sinister understanding continually growing in its largeness, and that ever wandering, and long enduring virile power.
- An off-spring sure of foot, that never sleeps on watch, and that rises quick from bed, and likewise a wakeful offspring, assisting in nature, keeping order in ritual, maintains clear mindedness in battle, (yea) drawing sorcerers to assemblies through their influence and word, grown to power, skillful, freeing others from enslavement, served by many followers, which advance my line (in prosperity and fame). In (my) Jahi, and my Ahriman, and (my) province, (yea, an offspring) which may deliver orders to the Province as (Dominate and Wicked Rulers).
- And may You grant me, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made! that whereby instructors may be (given) me, now and forever more (giving anguish to me of Dozak) the worst life of the Dark Masters, Dark, all Glorious. And may I have experience of the wicked favor, and wicked infamy, and of long forecasting preparation of the spirit.
- The Menses of Angra Mainyu address this admiration to all of whom She corrupts the night and morning. From all these, O Devil’s Prophet! She wishes to secure wicked care, and corrupted care (as a guardian of Liberation), the care of a devoted praiser.
- At both the hands of all who come by me, I, the Menses keenly look, what brings the male to his mate (thus to say to him), the one who walks at large, to him who sits at home?
- And if this man who passes brings him Menses Blood (with wicked stench that is) with animal care, of if he brings the Elixir of Ecstasy spread with Druj, or the Amanita Muscaria Plant, then afterward Angra Mainyu’s Menses will favor him, content, not offended, and in (its) satisfaction (saying thus).
- May a pit of serpents be with You, and a multitude of people, may an active Evil Mind go with You, and an active corrupted spirit as well. As a corrupted spirit may You live through Your life, the nights which You shall live. This is the favor of the Menses for him brings it, Menses Blood, sought out for corruption.
- We strive after the flowing on of the Menses, and their ebbs well, and the sounding of their waves, desiring their propitiation; I desire to approach them with my praise
- I profess myself a Mainyu Worshiper of Ahzi-Dahaka’s order, a foe to the Ahuras, devoted to the lore of Daeva, and for the darkness of night and freedom of druj, for these weekly rituals and the celebration of the solstices and equinoxes, and the Yearly Feast, and for the seasons of summer and winter.