The Devil’s Yasna is both scripture and the spoken, chanted, and sung aspect of a large expansive ritual. Majority of the spoken aspect of the Devil’s Yasna is reading in the mode one reads poetry in a 7 metre rhythm. The Manthras found throughout the rite are chanted like Hindu mantras, but have a different effect and purpose. The Ahrimani Gathas, are songs that hold the religious mystery and understanding of His worship. In Dastur Adam Daniels’s new book, Ashemaogha, all of these aspects are broken down and explained.
Lets back up, and what does ashemaogha even mean? To be a blunt, profane apostate, which is the worst human enemy the Zoroastrians ever had. The Dastur is organizing all of the Dakhma’s literature to follow a progression for a lay person to follow through the entire spiritual and religious aspects of Traditional Ahriman in the easiest way possible. The inherent problem is that people are to caught up in the Kali Yuga aka Evil Age, to give a damn about Liberation and religious practice. Let alone aligning themselves with the force recognized by Rudolf Steiner and the Theosophical Society as the surfacing power in this Evil Age.
So, let us look at the very nature of this type of worship. In a theistic understanding of Zoroastrianism, the Mobed and Herbad at the fire temple would celebrate the Yasna every morning. At times, if lay people payed the clergy, they would perform the Yasna to fulfill the desires of those lay people. Either way, the Yasna was done every morning to consummate with Ahura Mazda, and yes the term consummate is used because its the best translation one can give. In dealing with Angra Mainyu, its a perfect term to explain the over purpose of this ritual.
In order to worship this antithetical force, you must understand His nature. Ahriman vowed to turn Ahura Mazda’s creations against him and to bring mankind to love Himself. Ahriman’s weapon is concupiscence, and this usually applies to sex but it may also apply to any “sin” that sends an overwhelming impulse to commit said “sin.” Through this type of vexation, that Ahriman sets you free from the religious dogma of Ahura Mazda. For it is freedom from religious laws of this “Creator,” which creates “evil.” The truest evil per Zoroastrianism is to never acknowledge Ahura Mazda, and the world’s population headed that direction quickly.
Understanding that Ahriman’s main weapon against humanity is overwhelming animal impulses, we must recognize the name of this which is Aka Manah (Evil Mind). Through the longevity of reading or listening to the Devil’s Yasna, we begin the consummation with the Devil. There is knowledge to be gained through the study of the Evil Ideology, but if you seek worship and wisdom of and from Ahriman, you must commit to a life long relationship to Him. This daily consummation of devotion allows the Spirit of Anguish to reveal Himself over time. Like any spiritual path, repetition is key to receiving any knowledge or wisdom.
Even as Dastur reveals our religion and spiritual practice, the secret sinister knowledge is only revealed by doing the path work. Only the daily practice with devotion to Ahriman will allow you to attain that dark understanding that can only be transferred in revelation of commune with the Devil. Even though we reveal our scripture and mythology, we are not able to reveal the wisdom because only Ahriman can release you from the prison of your mind that the creator has put you in. So, key point is to understand, these rituals, prayers, hymns, chants, and etc is all the work the individual must do themselves. This a religion that requires longevity to attain all its benefits, this is no a quick black magic of Ahriman scam to give you a false bravado.
The elements of worship in the Devil’s Yasna are idol or symbol of Ahriman, menses blood, Soma plant, Amanita Muscaria blight, milk, pomegranate juice, athame, Ghee, pita bread, seared meat (beef), chalice, crimson pillows, 7 mirrors, incenses, and music. Soon, Dastur Adam Daniels will begin a video series explaining all of these things. Mobed Kelsey Daniels, already went over the menses blood. The how too is coming, but in the meantime its highly suggested getting First Step toward Ahriman, this begins the path work. It also, teaches you all you’ll need to start the process of actual devil worship. In time, you’ll come to see things become easier as the path constantly builds on itself.
Devil’s Yasna Chapter 62
- I offer my sacrifice and homage to You, the Menses, as a wicked offering, and an offering with our hail and Liberation, even as an offering of praise with favor, to You, the Menses, O Angra Mainyu-made! Meet for sacrifice as Yours, and worthy of (our) homage. And as we meet for sacrifice; and thus worthy of (our) homage. May You be in the houses of Sorcerers (who worship Mainyu). Liberation to this sorcerer who worships You in verily and evil, with a clay pot in hand, and Elixir of Ecstasy ready with flesh in hand, and holding too the mortar.
- And may You be (ever) fed with Menses as the prescription orders. Yea, may You have Your Menses wickedly, and Your ghee without fail, and Your Yantra regularly placed. Be of full-age as to Your nourishment, of the Evil Age as to the measure of Your Food, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made!
- Be now odorous within this house; be ever without fail, be all stinky with in this house; for long time be You thus to the furtherance of the villainous (renovation), to the completion of (all) progress, yea, even till the wicked villainous (millennial) time when that renovation shall have become complete.
- Give me, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made! a speedy glory, abundant nourishment, abundant booty, and abundant glory, an expanded mind, and nimbleness of tongue for spirit and sinister understanding, even a sinister understanding continually growing in its largeness, and that ever wandering, and long enduring virile power.
- An off-spring sure of foot, that never sleeps on watch, and that rises quick from bed, and likewise a wakeful offspring, assisting in nature, keeping order in ritual, maintains clear mindedness in battle, (yea) drawing sorcerers to assemblies through their influence and word, grown to power, skillful, freeing others from enslavement, served by many followers, which advance my line (in prosperity and fame). In (my) Jahi, and my Ahriman, and (my) province, (yea, an offspring) which may deliver orders to the Province as (Dominate and Wicked Rulers).
- And may You grant me, O Menses, Angra Mainyu-made! that whereby instructors may be (given) me, now and forever more (giving anguish to me of Dozak) the worst life of the Dark Masters, Dark, all Glorious. And may I have experience of the wicked favor, and wicked infamy, and of long forecasting preparation of the spirit.
- The Menses of Angra Mainyu address this admiration to all of whom She corrupts the night and morning. From all these, O Devil’s Prophet! She wishes to secure wicked care, and corrupted care (as a guardian of Liberation), the care of a devoted praiser.
- At both the hands of all who come by me, I, the Menses keenly look, what brings the male to his mate (thus to say to him), the one who walks at large, to him who sits at home?
- And if this man who passes brings him Menses Blood (with wicked stench that is) with animal care, of if he brings the Elixir of Ecstasy spread with Druj, or the Amanita Muscaria Plant, then afterward Angra Mainyu’s Menses will favor him, content, not offended, and in (its) satisfaction (saying thus).
- May a pit of serpents be with You, and a multitude of people, may an active Evil Mind go with You, and an active corrupted spirit as well. As a corrupted spirit may You live through Your life, the nights which You shall live. This is the favor of the Menses for him brings it, Menses Blood, sought out for corruption.
- We strive after the flowing on of the Menses, and their ebbs well, and the sounding of their waves, desiring their propitiation; I desire to approach them with my praise
- I profess myself a Mainyu Worshiper of Ahzi-Dahaka’s order, a foe to the Ahuras, devoted to the lore of Daeva, and for the darkness of night and freedom of druj, for these weekly rituals and the celebration of the solstices and equinoxes, and the Yearly Feast, and for the seasons of summer and winter.
The original concept behind the new book was to be a path in which the Wicked Yatus was to become like Ahzi-Dahaka. Upon through study of Ahzi-Dahaka and Tantra, the path work changed. Ahzi-Dahaka become a valuable lesson what was best for this evil path, and what was wrong for this path of evil. It became obvious that Ahzi-Dahaka was an evil example of a Guru to Tantra and was only guide leading us to the Agori Shivites. This then lead us to Sir John Woodroffe, the only English writting author who could explain Tantra with proper authority to do so. Here we find an indepth and detailed understanding of the Maha Nirvana aka the Great Liberation. Along with the other books used to explain everything before the Great Liberation.
Also through the Agori Shivites, Vashikan Mantras were brought into the equation. These are the Mantras of Attraction and Subjugation. So, along with Tantra practice to free one’s self from reincarnation cycle, we have a magical formula to attain our desires. This deep study has also shown me many aspects of Zoroastrianism and Catholicism that would never be understood without this knowledge. Through all this, many things have changed about the original concepts that started this path. It is no longer the way of Ahzi-Dahaka.
Traditional Ahrimanism is now moving toward becoming Ahriman, I am He. We also recognize the demonizing of the Tantra Pantheon by the Zoroastrians and have been able to reconstruct the Daeva vs Deva and Pairaka vs Devi in all these things. I also maintain the evil integrity of Ahriman and the Daeva through this way of worship and devotion. Mantras and forth have been altered, rewritten, and new ones created to maintain the ideals and principles of Traditional Ahrimanism. Thus corrupting and modernizing the religious practice to not only fit within the boundaries of Traditional Ahrimanism, also fit in a modern life style that lacks things needed for certain rituals.
As a Traditional Ahrimanist I seek to become both Ahriman and Naga Manasa as Shiva and Kali are sought in the cremation grounds. I will become one with Purusha through becoming one with Ahriam as Brahma is sought. I will corrupt my Buddhi, to allow Manasa to act as the Kundalini Serpent as Sakti does. I will corrupt my Chakra with my lower chakras which are connected to the plains of the Nether Realm as higher chakras are used to purify. I will descend into the Nether Realm through Kudalini to worship Ahriman directly because I know only a Daeva can worship a Daeva, for I am not druj like Ahzi-Dahaka.